Faux Wood Blinds Buying Guide
Installing new window treatments is one of the easiest home improvement projects for a homeowner to complete. Replacing old window coverings with new, modern designs, has an immediate impact on your home and adds a finished look and personality that almost no other project can. The best part is that anyone with a few simple tools can end up with a professional outcome! Let’s talk about your new blinds or shades…
Faux Wood Blinds provide the look of wood, with the reduced cost and durability of a PVC product. Our faux wood blinds are some of the best quality faux wood blinds available anywhere in the world. They are easy to install and provide a classic wood blind look that fits your budget. Try our faux wood blinds in just one window and we guarantee you will love them and be back to order more!
- Tested to 2000 UV hours and manufactured from a high-quality PVC polymer, these blinds are built to last
- Choice of solid colors or simulated wood grain, to match any room or style
- Cordless and Corded Options
- Available in 2” or 2 ½” slats
- Inside or Outside Mount Options
- Great Choice for Baths or Kitchens when moisture is a concern
Our Faux Wood Blinds have the patented SmartPrivacy feature, which eliminates the routing holes when closed, allowing our blinds to block more light and provide true privacy.